Plant Exchange events are 100% volunteer run! A few people giving a couple of hours of their time makes all the difference.
Our next plant exchange is Saturday, March 31 at 4500 Lincoln Ave.If you have time to help out before, during, or after the event, we want to hear from you.
Don’t forget, all volunteers are invited to a special volunteer appreciation party with food and gifts one week after the exchange.
Here’s where we need help:
- We need succulents! Can you donate some in the next 10 days?
- Putting posters and flyers in store windows
- Picking up and/or helping unload plant donations
- One weekday doing final preparation. What day can you help?
- The day before: re-pot donations, set up temporary fencing, layout traffic cones, and set up canopies on Fri. March 30 from 4 – 7pm
- The day-of: your choice of shifts: 8am – 11am, 11am – 3pm, and 3-6pm. See position descriptions and sign up online or, email us at email@example.com
- The day-after: 90 minutes to finish tidying up