The Plant Exchange is thrilled to be a part of #GivingTuesday again this year.
We have a special event planned on Tuesday, November 27th: a “PAINT A POT” party! Volunteers will paint clay pots that will be donated to underserved youth and assisted living organizations who are attending Plant Exchange hosted Gardening Classes.
Now through November 27th, every dollar donated (donate here) will help us give more plants to our community:
- $25 – We will donate a plant to a local non-profit
- $50 – We will donate a tree to a local non-profit
- $100 – We will donate a variety of indoor plants to a local non-profit
- $250 – We will donate 5 indoor trees to a local non-profit
- $1,000 – We will donate and install a raised planter and all the fixins’ to a local non-profit
THANK YOU for your support and for helping us keep this community clean, beautiful, and green!