Through the generosity of Ability Now Bay Area (formerly the Cerebral Palsy center for the Bay Area) in Oakland, warehouse space has been donated to us. We can now accept donations year around! Interested in donating plants? Call us at (510) 866-8482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for drop off.
Can you donate any of the items below? Note that they can be used and even battered – but they must be functional.
- Portable canopy to protect from sun and rain (5)
- Industrial shredder
- Industrial laminating machine
- Edge stacking table truck
- Rolls of raffle tickets
- Plastic 8 1/2 X 11 sign holders (10)
- Pallet Jack
- Walkie talkies (6) – toys are fine
- Sandwich boards or large A-Frame sign holder
- iPad and/or iPad Mini
Thank you so much for your support.
Note: At this time we are not taking plastic pots or chemicals/fertilizers.