We are delighted to report that through the generosity of Ability Now Bay Area (formerly the Cerebral Palsy center for the Bay Area) in Oakland, warehouse space has been donated to us. We can now accept donations year around! This is a very big step for us and will allow us to expand and offer more events. When you have donations just send us an email to arrange a time for drop off.
Note: At this time we are not taking plastic pots or chemicals/fertilizers.
Can you donate any of the items below? Note that they can be used and even battered – but they must be functional.
- Walkie talkies (6) – toys are fine
- Portable canopy to protect from sun and rain (5)
- Industrial shredder
- Industrial laminating machine
- Edge stacking table truck
- Rolls of raffle tickets
- Plastic 8 1/2 X 11 sign holders (10)
- Pallet Jack
- Sandwich boards or large A-Frame sign holder
- Classic Radio Flyer style kids wagon
- iPad and/or iPad Mini
If you have a little bit of time and the following skills, we would very much appreciate your lending a hand.
- Information technology specialist experienced with integrating various platforms: WordPress, Insightly, Yahoo, Gmail
- Social media expert to help keep our community updated and build our online presence
Thank you so much for your support.